The requirements concerning energy efficiency are becoming of increasing importance. The Sprint is specifically designed as a fast overhead door. Reducing the time the door is open makes it possible to achieve major energy savings, and provides a cleaner, dust-free environment. The Sprint is perfectly suited for installation in outside walls. The Sprint is supplied in two Versions, Fully Glazed or with Steel Sandwich Panels.
- This version is built from steel sandwich panels in standard RAL 9002
- The panels are 366 mm high and are embossed on the outside without lining
- The inside is smooth and is lined.
- The panels can be supplied painted in a RAL colour at a surcharge
- This version is built from anodized aluminum sections
- The sections are a maximum 370 mm high
- Various fillings are possible
- The sections can be supplied coated in a RAL colour at a surcharge
The opening speed of the Sprint is up to 5 times faster than a standard electrically operated overhead door. Various factors have been implemented to ensure that at these speeds the Sprint can be used safely and reliably.
The typical characteristics of the S40 and A40 Sprint are:
- Opening speed 1000 mm per second.
- Section height of a maximum 370 mm ensuring the Sprint negotiates the bend with very little resistance.
- Double tandem rollers for stability and a long life
- Always fitted with a solid 1 1/4” shaft
- High-quality bearings
- Special tube support system for maximum stability
- Springs standard 50,000 cycles
- Frequency-controlled drive with soft start and soft stop
- Specially amended control unit
- Light curtain for optimum safety
- Available with three guide systems: - Normal system - High lift - Vertical lift
The sprint has been specifically developed for installation in outside walls to replace the combination overhead door / high-speed doors